We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how sawbwargyigone.com and its affiliates (collectively "SBGG”) collect and process your personal information through sawbwargyigone websites, devices, products, services, online and physical stores, and applications that reference this Privacy Notice (together “Sawbwargyigone Services"). By using Sawbwargyigone Services, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
- What Personal Information About Customers Does Sawbwargyigone Collect?
- For What Purposes Does Sawbwargyigone Use Your Personal Information?
- What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
- Does sawbwargyigone Share Your Personal Information?
- How Secure Is Information About Me?
- What About Advertising?
- What Information Can I Access?
- What Choices Do I Have?
- Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
- Examples of Information Collected
What Personal Information About Customers Does Sawbwargyigone Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
For What Purposes Does Sawbwargyigone Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide concerning Sawbwargyigone Services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Sawbwargyigone Services.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of Sawbwargyigone Services, including information about your interaction with content and services available through Sawbwargyigone Services. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Sawbwargyigone Services and other content served by or on behalf of Sawbwargyigone on other websites.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
- Purchase and deliver products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Sawbwargyigone Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Sawbwargyigone Services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences and personalize your experience with Sawbwargyigone Services.
- Provide voice, image, and camera services. When you use our voice, image, and camera services, we use your voice input, images, videos, and other personal information to respond to your requests, provide the requested service to you, and improve our services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you concerning Sawbwargyigone Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Sawbwargyigone, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
Does Sawbwargyigone Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers' personal information to others. We share customers' personal information only as described below and with subsidiaries, Sawbwargyigone.com, controls that either is subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Transactions involving Third Parties: We make available to you services, products, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through Sawbwargyigone Services. For example, you can order products from third parties through our stores, download applications from third-party application providers from our App Store. We also offer services or sell product lines jointly with third-party businesses, such as co-branded credit cards. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customers' personal information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Sawbwargyigone.com or substantially all of it.